Reading the gospels is so rich, and I’m having to do it at a pace that’s too fast to enjoy it.
So here’s the deal. If you need to slow down and soak it up, you go right ahead and do that. No one’s keeping score or watching over your shoulder. This is about soaking up truth, not tackling a to-do list.
Read. Enjoy. And do what you need to do to get the most out of it.
- Day 288 (Monday): Mark 4-5, Matthew 8
- Day 289: Matthew 9-10
- Day 290: Mark 6, Luke 9, Matthew 14
- Day 291: John 6
- Day 292: Mark 7, Matthew 15
- Day 293: Mark 8, Luke 9, Matthew 16
- Day 294: Mark 9, Luke 9, Matthew 17