- Unshakeable Faith: The Secrets of a Faith that Can Stand in Crisis
- Making Sense of Suffering
- Trauma, Pain, Loss, and the Human Need for Real Connection
- Undone: Making Peace With an Unexpected Life (based on Michele’s story and book, Undone)
- Identity: Knowing Who You are Because of Who God Is (based on Michele’s book I Am)
- Searching For Evidence of God’s Presence
- Finding and Creating Life-saving Community
- Women’s Leadership Issues
- Public Speaking, Storytelling, and the Art of Communication
- Memoir and Narrative Writing
- Time Management, Productivity, and Personal Development
What You Can Expect
2. Prompt, courteous, and professional replies to phone calls and email messages.
3. An initial phone consultation with a member of our team prior to your event.
4. An announcement about your event on Michele’s website and/or social media channels (per your permission).
5. A professionally prepared and delivered presentation designed to meet your objectives and the unique needs of your people.
6. Full engagement with event planners and attendees during the course of the event.
7. A brief, post-event communication for evaluation purposes.
What People are Saying
—Bryan Miles, Owner, BELAY
– Lisa Steven, Executive Director, Hope House of Colorado
Book Michele. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with hosting Michele, it’s your fault. Fire yourself. As an event speaker and Pastor I have been on both sides of booking. I know having the right person for your event can make or break. Michele exceeds expectations at every turn. Book her now. You won’t be sorry.”
– Scot Longyear, Lead Pastor, Maryland Community Church
Whether in her role as a consultant, speaker, trainer or content writer, Michele adds incredible value to any organization. Without reservation, I wholeheartedly endorse Michele Cushatt to any organization committed to working with one of the best in the speaker/consultant industry.”
– Stacey Foster, Director of Speaker Marketing, Compassion International