CONFESSION: I’m behind on my reading. Eek. I hate falling behind on anything (I also hate a fallen behind, but that’s another post). For the past week, I’ve been traveling with loooooooonnng work days. Not my typical routine, but needed this time around. Though I’ve been reading most days, I haven’t been reading enough. So I’m behind.
I’m being straight up with you. Thanks for the grace, and I hope you feel a little extended your direction as well. I know some of you have suffered the “fallen behind” syndrome from time to time. It’s really not about checking it off the to-do list anyway. It’s about consistently infusing your life with truth, regardless of how long it takes.
Happy reading, friends. Read slow and soak it up.
- Day 120 (Monday): Psalm 102-104
- Day 121: 2 Samuel 5, 1 Chronicles 11-12
- Day 122: Psalm 133
- Day 123: Psalm 106-107
- Day 124: 2 Samuel 5:11-6:23, 1 Chronicles 13-16
- Day 125: Psalm 1-2, Psalm 15, Psalm 22-24, Psalm 47, Psalm 68
- Day 126: Psalm 89, Psalm 96, Psalm 100-101, Psalm 105, Psalm 132