That being said, the past two months have been crazy! Conferences, projects, deadlines, and more travel than I normally like to do. It’s all good, but I’m glad to be home for a few weeks. May and June … well, now, that’s a different story. I’ll catch you up on that later!
You may have already noticed, I’ve been doing a little home improvement around here. Nothing huge. Just a few touches. The goal? I want you to hang out with me for a while. So I’m cleaning it up and making it easier to walk around. Here are some of the updates:
- Bloggers & Links: I’ve updated this list with fellow writers, friends, and commenters. If I missed you somehow, let me know. I like a little linkage, so let’s share some link love!
- Comments: I heard you’ve been having trouble leaving comments. Ugh … I’m sorry! Tuesday night I updated the plug-in and worked out the bugs. I think. Any issues, let me know. AND, be warned … I’ve been looking at some dialogue type plug-ins and may change it again sometime in the few weeks. Woohoo!
- Flickr: Check out family and Africa photos at the bottom.
- Sidebar Video: An embedded YouTube video is located in the sidebar. This will change as often as my mood (which is OFTEN). Last week a reader sent me a suggestion. Her video is now playing in the sidebar. Thanks, Sue!
- Share & Connect: Share buttons are located at the bottom of every blog post, allowing you to link to your favorite networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook or Digg. Hopefully I’ll write something worthwhile that you’ll want to share. It’s all about community.
- RSS: In the upper right hand corner are three links to allow you to grab the RSS or subscribe to email notifications when the blog is updated.
That’s it. For now! I’m a closet computer nerd, which means I play around with this too much. Don’t be surprised if one day you stop by and everything but the kitchen sink is new.
By the way, have I told you lately how valuable you are? You’re a gift … and my life is rich because of you. Thanks for being who you are.