For more than a decade, Michele has spoken to thousands of people at hundreds of corporate and ministry events in the United States and around the world. Some of her most requested topics include:
- Unshakeable Faith: The Secrets of a Faith that Can Stand in Crisis
- Making Sense of Suffering
- Trauma, Pain, Loss, and the Human Need for Real Connection
- Undone: Making Peace With an Unexpected Life (based on Michele’s story and book, Undone)
- Identity: Knowing Who You are Because of Who God Is (based on Michele’s book I Am)
- Searching For Evidence of God’s Presence
- Finding and Creating Life-saving Community
- Women’s Leadership Issues
- Public Speaking, Storytelling, and the Art of Communication
- Memoir and Narrative Writing
- Time Management, Productivity, and Personal Development
What You Can Expect
As we plan and execute your event, here is what you can expect from me and my team:
1. Humility, kindness, and a commitment to serve you and your community to the best of our ability.
2. Prompt, courteous, and professional replies to phone calls and email messages.
3. An initial phone consultation with a member of our team prior to your event.
4. An announcement about your event on Michele’s website and/or social media channels (per your permission).
5. A professionally prepared and delivered presentation designed to meet your objectives and the unique needs of your people.
6. Full engagement with event planners and attendees during the course of the event.
7. A brief, post-event communication for evaluation purposes.
What People are Saying
“Michele Cushatt shared her powerful story with our corporate team employees at our most recent Summit event held in Atlanta. Our team just loved her! She is a gifted speaker and our team was completely inspired and moved by her story. Many of our employees have individually thanked me for bringing in Michele to speak. If you’re looking for a guest speaker who will genuinely and meaningfully impact your audience … book Michele immediately!”
—Bryan Miles, Owner, BELAY
“Michele Cushatt is amazing! Michele inspires a crowd like no one else. Her heart and passion inspire and engage her audience in a special way. Michele has helped us raise hundreds of thousands of dollars as our Gala Emcee. Even more importantly, she acts as the speech coach for our teen moms each year, and she is truly gifted at helping our girls to shape and share their stories. She is gentle, encouraging, and so full of grace as our girls share some of their most difficult childhood experiences with her. Michele helps our girls tell their stories in a way that is so powerful for our audience, and also truly healing for our girls. Michele is a blessing to Hope House in every way!
– Lisa Steven, Executive Director, Hope House of Colorado
“Michele has the rare and compelling ability to pull back the curtain of her life and let us in on the mess. In doing so, she allows us to see that she is like us – full of joy and defeat, faith and doubt, beauty and pain. Once connected with her audience, she takes us on a journey toward the Father and reminds us that only in his presence will we find all that our soul is looking for.
Book Michele. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with hosting Michele, it’s your fault. Fire yourself. As an event speaker and Pastor I have been on both sides of booking. I know having the right person for your event can make or break. Michele exceeds expectations at every turn. Book her now. You won’t be sorry.”
– Scot Longyear, Lead Pastor, Maryland Community Church
“A creative, insightful and masterful communicator, Michele Cushatt is a rare breed. I have worked side by side with Michele as a Certified Communications Coach with Ken Davis’ SCOORE conference as well as a consultant on several significant projects with Compassion International. Both projects were mission critical, and Michele’s attention to detail and her ability to think strategically and critically were an invaluable gift to my team.
Whether in her role as a consultant, speaker, trainer or content writer, Michele adds incredible value to any organization. Without reservation, I wholeheartedly endorse Michele Cushatt to any organization committed to working with one of the best in the speaker/consultant industry.”
– Stacey Foster, Director of Speaker Marketing, Compassion International